Bulova Watch Repair: Trusted Servicing
Founded as the J. Bulova Company in 1875, the Bulova Watch Company has been crafting quality timepieces for over a century. Established in New York, where its headquarters remain to this day, Joseph Bulova opened his first plant for watch production by 1912, and we’ve never looked back. These classic and quality watches have long been known as one of the leaders in fine watches, while still offering affordability. Given their true craftsmanship and incredible designs, Bulova watches are known to last. Having said that, complications with any watch are virtually inevitable, and when issues do arise for your watch, you’ll want to leave it in the hands of trusted professionals for repair.
F.A.O. Jewelers: Trusted Jewelry Watch Repair
Here at F.A.O. Jewelers, we work with the finest of luxury watches, and our experienced watchmakers are well versed in repairing such. Having been in business for over 20 years, we know luxury watches and we know how prized these possessions can be to those that own them. This is why we focus on professional repairs and expert service: so you can wear your favorite watch, knowing it’ll be in great hands when complications do arise.
Potential Issues with Your Bulova Watch
While your Bulova watch is built to last years to come, issues may still arise. Even if it’s as simple as a battery replacement, it’s always recommended you bring your watch to a trusted professional for any type of servicing. Again, Bulova watches are designed with quality, but even the most high-end watches will require servicing as some point, and Bulova is no exception. Take a look below to get an idea of some potential issues that may arise with your watch:
- Battery Failure: Based off customer experience, some Bulova models take a little more battery power than others. With this, some batteries require replacement more frequently than others. As mentioned, you should bring it into a professional for even the simplest of problems.
- Time Setting: Some Bulova watch owners report problems in setting the time on for certain models, as the watch hands are over sensitive and move around as the crown is pressed back into place.
When problems like those listed above occur with your Bulova watch, be sure to bring it into F.A.O. so our professionals can assess the problem. While those issues listed above can’t always be prevented, there’s plenty you can do to prevent other issues from arising.
Getting the Most out of Your Bulova: General Maintenance
As with many valued possessions, regular maintenance is often required to get the most out of it. The same goes for a Bulova watch. While the timepieces are crafted with quality and durability in mind, it’s always recommended you take extra care of your watch. Take a look at the helpful tips below to keep your watch functioning properly:
- Cleaning: Ensure you keep your watch clean, which involves wiping the watch of any moisture and debris daily on both the band and case. Also, never use any chemicals or harsh cleaners on your watch.
- Leather Straps: If your Bulova features a leather strap, it’s essential to keep any type of moisture off. When moisture (such as perspiration) does make contact, be sure to wipe it off immediately. You should also keep it out of humid areas and avoid overexposure to the sun.
- Water Resistance: While most watches are water resistant, you should still take precaution in submerging your Bulova. Ensure the crown is pushed in before submersion and don’t use the crown while the watch is wet. When not in the water, as mentioned, keep the watch dry at all times to protect the seal.
In need of Bulova Watch Repair? Call F.A.O. Jewelers
Though issues with Bulova watches are typically uncommon, that’s not to say they’ll never arise with your own watch. Complications with any watch are inevitable, and when problems do occur, you should leave your watch in the hands of experts, like those at F.A.O. Jewelers.
If you’ve experienced any issue with your Bulova watch, be sure to bring it by one of our stores for quality servicing. You can contact our Brighton store at 810.229.5335 or our Hartland store at 810.632.0202. You can also contact us here.